As an essential business, Chimney.com is dedicated to continuing to serve our valued customers with extreme caution. We understand in these uncertain times that the COVID-19 pandemic surrounding us and our community needs to be taken seriously. We are monitoring updates closely from the CDC, state and local agencies to ensure we are taking every safety measure recommended to protect both our technicians and the customers we serve.
In addition to following the guidance provided by the CDC, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Technicians will wear company provided gloves and masks as needed on job sites and scheduled inspections/estimates.
- Technicians have been instructed NOT to shake hands.
- Technicians need to wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- Sanitize and disinfect electronic devices after each use.
- Office personnel will be taking payments over the phone to minimize contact. Technicians have been instructed not to accept payments in the field.
- Technicians need to maintain a safe (6 foot) distance from customers and other coworkers.
Our top priority is maintaining a healthy and safe environment for your family and our team. Thank you for choosing Chimney.com for your chimney service needs and we appreciate your vote of confidence.
Owner Jim Mayo
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.