Replace Your Wood-Burning Fireplace With Gas Inserts
Homeowners and commercial businesses in and around Bethesda, Silver Spring, Chevy Chase, and surrounding areas know the importance of preparing and maintaining their living and workspaces every year for the bitter winter months throughout the season. Much of that preparation involves properly preparing wood-burning fireplaces to ensure genuine warmth and comfort.
If you want to skip the hassle of burning wood, a gas fireplace insert by Chimney.com is a great alternative! We can install gas logs or a gas fireplace insert to convert your fireplace to an affordable natural gas fireplace.
What Are Gas Fireplace Inserts?
A gas fireplace insert is installed within an existing masonry cavity or fireplace, transforming it into an efficient, powerful heating source. The gas stove is a metal box with a smaller metal box inside it that retrofits your existing fireplace. The gas insert heats the air in the space between these two boxes, then emits heat from its firebox to allow you to enjoy a beautiful glowing fire without heat loss from your chimney.
Benefits of Gas Fireplace Inserts
If you have an existing fireplace, there are many advantages to replacing your wood-burning fireplace with gas fireplace inserts. Some of the benefits include:
- Heat Efficiency: Gas inserts are typically covered in glass, allowing less gas and heat to escape. Chimney.com’s gas fireplace inserts are a great way to reduce energy bills while enjoying warmth throughout your home or business.
- Eco-Friendliness: Because gas fireplace inserts do not produce much smoke or other sources of pollution, they are an eco-friendly way to enjoy the comfort of a fire while reducing the carbon footprint and impact on the environment.
- Aesthetics: With gas fireplace inserts by Chimney.com, you can have the same realistic, aesthetic appeal as a natural wood-burning fireplace without the hassles of solid fuel.
- Ease of Use: There’s no need for firewood, crumbled paper, or a firelighter to start your gas fireplace. With just a flip of a switch, you can start and control the temperature of your gas fireplace.
- Easy Cleaning & Maintenance: One of the key benefits of gas fireplace inserts is that they are clean and easy to maintain. You’ll never have soot or creosote building up, and you won’t need a chimney sweep to clean your chimney.
Contact Chimney.com online or call (301) 989-3300 to get gas fireplace inserts for your DMV-area home.
Brands We Install
Our network of luxury fireplace dealers includes top brands like Mendota, Regency, and Majestic.
Handcrafted from exceptional materials, create an efficient and stunning focal point while increasing your home’s equity.
As WSSC-certified gas fitters and dealers for each brand, we can help you determine the best fit for your space and budget. Our skilled fireplace technicians install and service every aspect of these exclusive brands, whether you want a luxury hearth fireplace installation or an upgrade.
With thousands of options, learn more about our Kent, WA, gas logs and gas fireplace inserts.
Call Chimney.com at (301) 989-3300 or contact us online for expert installation of top-of-the-line fireplace brands.
Let Our Professional Installers Do the Work
There are many factors to consider when deciding if a gas fireplace insert is the best fit for your home or business. While each fireplace requires the same attention to detail in design and construction, each fireplace insert is unique. Our experienced installers at Chimney.com have provided exceptional, reliable service for homeowners and commercial establishments in Bethesda, Potomac, Silver Spring, McLean, and the surrounding area for more than 30 years.
For all your gas fireplace needs in DC, MD, or VA, call Chimney.com at (301) 989-3300 or contact us online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much heat does a gas-insert fireplace produce?
Gas fireplace inserts generate medium-to-high heat output, making them ideal for heating large spaces and colder climates.Learn More
How much does a gas fireplace insert cost?
Most gas fireplace inserts cost between $5,500 and $9,000, but costs may be lower or higher depending on your product choices. Contact us for the best price estimate.Learn More
How long does it take to install a gas fireplace insert?
Most gas fireplace insert installations take two to eight hours.Learn More
Subpage Sidebar Form
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.