Chimney Services in Arlington, VA
Is your chimney ready to handle the heat of a winter fire? When the Arlington cold season hits in December, ensure your chimney is safe, reliable, and ready to use with special care services from Chimney.com. With over 30 years of industry experience and fully licensed service professionals dedicated to delivering the highest quality work, you’ll confidently light your fireplace and enjoy a warm fire in the hearth of your home all season long.
The primary function of a chimney is to direct smoke away from your home. Without a chimney, smoke residue, embers, and soot would clog your indoor space. Our comprehensive chimney services provide preventative care and repair solutions to keep your Arlington home’s hearth safe, secure, and supported with:
- Cleaning: Prevent carbon monoxide poisoning and improve your home’s heating efficiency with professional cleaning. We utilize professional-grade cleaning tools to remove creosote and other buildups to restore your chimney for full functionality. We’ll also clean out your smoke chamber and vacuum your firebox.
- Inspections: Your chimney is open to the elements that can lead to significant damage. We provide inspections for masonry fireplaces, prefab fireplaces, gas fireplaces, and more to ensure your chimney is in tiptop shape.
- Repairs: A chimney can reach temperatures of 1,000 degrees for regular use. Anything over could result in a chimney fire, damage to the clay flue liners, and melted flue liners. Getting your chimney professionally repaired ensures it’s safe to use. Our repair services include brick repairs, chimney repointing/mortar joint repair, chimney mortar crown repair, and chimney flex crown repair.
- Restoration: For professional restoration of your deteriorating chimney, we’ve got you covered with partial or complete rebuilds to restore the structural integrity of your chimney.
- Damper replacement: A drafty, broken, or damaged damper prevents you from safely using your fireplace. Get your damper professionally repaired or replaced to get your fireplace roaring again.
Signs Your Need Chimney Services
It’s crucial to know when your home’s chimney is signaling to you that it needs repairs. Signs you need inspection include:
- Deteriorating mortar joins
- White staining on your chimney
- Damage to your chimney crown
- Spalling bricks
- Rusted firebox or damper
- Damaged wallpaper
- Shaking flue tiles
Fireplace Relining Services
Cracked chimney liners can create conditions for creosote buildup leading to chimney fires and unsafe venting for carbon monoxide backflow into your home. One sure way of keeping your home safe is to reline your old fireplace flue for efficiency and safety. Our chimney specialists are equipped with the skills, experience, and knowledge to professionally install clay tile liners, cast-in-place liners, and metal flue liners that no longer work effectively.
Appliance Relining Services
We’re one of the only chimney companies in the metropolitan area licensed by WSSC to perform service on or reline gas appliances. When your major home appliances need to be relined for use, consider enlisting the help of a Chimney.com professional for:
- Furnace relining: A poorly installed furnace flue can decrease efficiency and become a safety risk in the long run. Get your furnace flue installed by professionals you can rely on.
- Boiler relining: Boiler flues, like chimney flues, can have buildup or damage. Ensure your boiler flue is free of blockages to decrease the risk of fires or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Water heater relining: Keep your water heater working efficiently with a flue venting carbon monoxide and embers out.
Why Choose Us?
Chimney.com uses only premium materials for your fireplace system’s safety, security, and durability. Our team aims to give you peace of mind during the coldest days of the year so that you can relax and enjoy the comfort of your home without worry. We’re a company built on providing superior services so you, your home, and your family will always be treated with the highest level of respect by every professional walking through your door.
Subpage Sidebar Form
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.