Chimney Cleaning & Repair in Herndon VA
If the thought of sitting in front of a fire makes you excited for the cold season, then you need chimney services from the best in Herndon. Chimney.com has provided over 30 years of superior chimney services to homeowners in Virginia and surrounding states. Ensuring that your chimney is inspected, cleaned, and repaired is the first step in preparing to enjoy your fireside safely and securely without worrying about hazardous gasses and accidental fires.
Your chimney channels smoke, embers, and combustion gasses up and out of your home so you can enjoy the warmth of the fire without dealing with the unpleasant aftereffects of burnt wood. A fully functional chimney will have a working flue that effectively vents these hazardous byproducts out of your home to reduce the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Our team at Chimney.com ensures that your chimney is safe for use with inspections, repairs, restorations, and maintenance on masonry chimneys, metal chimneys, prefabricated chimneys, fireplace inserts, wood-burning stoves, and more. Our services include:
- Cleaning: Cleaning your chimney keeps creosote buildup from occurring and prevents the risk of chimney fires in your home. Keep your chimney clean with professional cleaning services by a Chimney.com expert for increased function and efficiency all season long.
- Inspections: We provide inspection services for masonry fireplaces, prefab fireplaces, gas fireplaces, and more. Our licensed, insured, and bonded professionals will ensure your system is safe for use.
- Repairs: If you use your fireplace all year long, it will need repairs for continued dependability. Chimney.com provides brick repairs, chimney repointing & mortar joint repairs, chimney mortar crown repairs, and chimney flex crown repairs to keep your chimney in peak condition.
- Restoration: Nothing is more defeating than an old, beautiful fireplace that needs chimney work. But don’t despair! Our team provides full or partial chimney restoration to get your chimney working again.
- Damper replacement: Our experts provide damper replacement services for old, unreliable chimney dampers.
Signs Your Need Chimney Services
Being a homeowner means paying attention to your home’s needs, including your chimney. Signs you need inspection include:
- Spalling bricks
- Shaking flue tiles
- Rusted firebox or damper
- Damaged chimney crown
- White staining on your chimney
- Deteriorating mortar joints
Fireplace Relining Services
If you’re wondering how your chimney can withstand temperatures up to 1,000 degrees, the answer is your flue liner. A flue liner runs the length of your chimney and works to protect your chimney from the heat, gas, and smoke that channels through it. Flue liners can become damaged from constant exposure to high heat. Getting your chimney relined ensures your fireplace’s heating efficiency and prevents accidental exposure to carbon monoxide.
Appliance Relining Services
We’re proud to be one of the only chimney companies in the metropolitan area licensed by WSSC to perform service on or reline gas appliances. That’s why we’ve got you covered for all your major household appliance relining projects with:
Why Choose Us?
Keeping your home safe is an essential part of our business. At Chimney.com, our professionals understand the value of our work, and that’s why we provide quality services using only the best materials in the industry for every job completed. When you enlist the help of a Chimney.com professional, you’re guaranteed reliable, safe, and trustworthy chimney services for you, your home, and your family.
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.