Commercial Fireplace Services in Maryland, DC & Virginia
Chimney.com goes far beyond providing custom installations of commercial gas fireplaces. We also offer repair and maintenance services for gas fireplaces in apartment complexes, retail businesses, and other commercial facilities.
Howard County businesses are increasingly installing fire features in their commercial locations. They add amazing ambiance and provide warmth and enjoyment to visitors, customers, and guests alike. You can rest easy knowing Chimney.com provides quality service from highly trained and skilled technicians.
Ready to discover how a gas fireplace can add a new dimension to your Howard County commercial property? Contact Chimney.com online today or call us at 301-989-3300.
Types of Gas Fireplace Products We Install
We offer three commercial gas fireplace installation options:
- Gas inserts offer exceptional heat and functionality. Though the upfront investment is higher than other options, operating costs are lower, making them a smart choice that can be less costly in the long term. Sleek interior options and eye-catching fireplace surrounds immediately and beautifully transform the space they occupy.
- Gas burners are ideal for those commercial locations that already have a wood-burning fireplace. A cost-effective upgrade, gas burners come in vented and vent-free configurations. Converting to a gas log fireplace simplifies the process of lighting a fire.
- Built-in gas fireplaces are required if your commercial property does not currently have a fireplace. A vented option gives the look of a traditional fireplace, while vent-free models allow you to enjoy the functionality and beauty of a fireplace without a masonry chimney.
To schedule a consultation on which type of gas fireplace is right for your business, contact Chimney.com online today or call us at 301-989-3300.
Types of Businesses We Install Fireplaces For
Just about any type of commercial business can benefit from the installation of a gas fireplace:
- Public spaces
- Multi-family residences
- Office complexes
- Medical facilities and hospitals
- Retail spaces including malls
We also offer custom-designed fireplaces.
Any Howard County business can benefit from the addition of a beautiful and welcoming gas fireplace. Contact Chimney.com online today or call us at 301-989-3300 to learn how.
Repair & Maintenance Services for Commercial Fireplaces
Chimney.com offers cleaning, adjustments, repair, and maintenance services for commercial gas fireplaces. Inspection and servicing we provide includes:
- Blower and remote control systems
- Gas line inspections and repairs
- Glass and log cleaning or replacement
- Vent or cap replacement
- System diagnostics repair and replacement
When you need reliable commercial gas fireplace repair and maintenance services, contact Chimney.com online or call us at 301-989-3300.
Our Gas Service Credentials
Choosing a qualified commercial gas fireplace contractor is crucial to ensuring proper installation and performance of your business’s gas fireplace.
Chimney.com is one of the few Maryland chimney companies licensed by WSSC. This license is required to perform services on gas appliances, including commercial gas fireplaces. We promise to use only the most capable technicians to perform work on your commercial gas fireplace and complete all installation and repair work on time and within your budget.
Don’t take shortcuts when it comes to installing or maintaining your commercial gas fireplace. Contact Chimney.com online today or call us at 301-989-3300 for qualified, licensed installation, repair, and maintenance services.
Why Choose Us
For businesses in Howard County, MD, Potomac/Chevy Chase, MD, or the McLean, VA area, there’s clearly one choice for commercial fireplace installation, repair, and maintenance services. Chimney.com has been serving its commercial customers since 1989, providing professional inspections, chimney cleaning, and gas fireplace repair services that are second to none.
To learn more about all the commercial fireplace services we offer, contact us online or call us today at 301-989-3300.
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.