Fireplace Services in Great Falls, VA
Have you always wanted a gas fireplace? Perhaps you love the one you already have, but it’s been acting up lately. Either way, the experienced professionals at Chimney.com can help with all your gas fireplace needs. We are dedicated to your satisfaction and promise to complete the work on time and within budget. We are also licensed, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind, with multiple awards from Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor to back us up.
Ready to install or service your gas fireplace in Great Falls? If so, please contact Chimney.com today.
Gas Fireplace Installations in Great Falls
When you decide to install a gas fireplace in your home or business, the next step is to find a company that offers the services you need. At Chimney.com, we have three gas fireplace installation options designed to match any configuration and deliver the results you want. Even if you have no existing chimney or flue, we can help you reach your goals!
Here’s what we offer:
- Gas burner and log sets: Do you already have a wood-burning fireplace in your Great Falls home or business? One option for converting it to a gas log set fireplace is to install a vented or ventless gas burner. Vented gas burner and log sets are ideal for fireplaces with a chimney that’s lined with a stainless steel liner to safely vent toxic fumes produced by the burner. Ventless gas burner and log sets appeal to homeowners or businesses that have a firebox without a chimney or a chimney that hasn’t been relined with a stainless steel liner. Ventless sets produce little to no carbon monoxide and have a higher efficiency rating. Both burners have a large variety of ceramic, hand-painted refractory log sets or crushed glass to accentuate your fireplace. This budget-friendly solution lets you enjoy the aesthetics of a fire with the flip of a switch.
- Gas inserts: If you want more warmth from your new gas fireplace, consider an insert. Inserts also provide the option of going ventless as well as direct vent (DV). Direct vent gas fireplaces vent out of the chimney through a direct-vent flue or directly through the adjacent wall in circumstances where there is no chimney. The installation is more involved, but the greater heat output can make the higher upfront cost worth it in the long run.
- Built-in gas fireplaces: This option produces the highest heat output of all and is a great choice for buildings with no existing fireplace. Otherwise known as linear fireplaces, built-in gas fireplaces are the best way to modernize your living space and give it an elegant, modern vibe. You’ll look forward to snuggling up by the warm glow of the fire, with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book in hand.
Gas Fireplace Repairs in Great Falls
Gas fireplaces usually work without a hitch, but if yours is giving you trouble lately, schedule a repair sooner rather than later. Most malfunctions are harmless, but because a gas line is involved, it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
The team at Chimney.com can conduct gas fireplace repairs to solve the following types of problems:
- Fireplace not turning on: Before you call us, try troubleshooting the problem yourself. Look for tripped breakers, improper thermostat settings, or a blown-out pilot light. If these tips don’t work, you could have a faulty gas valve, propane tank, or gas line. For your safety, leave these repairs to a professional.
- Strange odors: New fireplaces tend to produce odd smells as they burn off factory paint. This is harmless. However, if you detect a rotten egg smell, turn off your gas fireplace immediately and call your utility provider, followed by a fireplace repair company.
- Unusual noises: If you hear rumbling, roaring, grinding, or shrieking coming from your gas fireplace, turn it off and schedule a repair right away.
- Soot buildup: Issues with the airflow, chimney, firebox, or burner can lead to excessive soot. Rely on a professional to help you fix these problems.
- Cloudy glass: It’s normal for condensation to form on the glass, but a white film could develop as a result. A good cleaning may be needed to remove the cloudiness.
Schedule Fireplace Services in Great Falls
Chimney.com is proud to be a leading fireplace service company in Great Falls with a history dating back to 1989. No job is too large or too small for our team to handle, so whether you want us to get your living room fireplace working again or retrofit your hotel with numerous oversized gas fireplaces, we can meet your needs. Whatever services you require, rest assured that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Schedule fireplace service and repair in Great Falls with Chimney.com today!
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.