Fireplace Services in Potomac, MD
The heart of your home starts when you gather around a fire. If you’re looking to upgrade, repair, or have annual maintenance on your fireplace, Chimney.com has you covered. Our fully licensed, bonded, and insured local technical in Potomac provides the hearth of your home with the best care to keep it burning for years to come. For more than 30 years, we have been providing top-notch services to homeowners and businesses for all their chimney and fireplace needs using the best materials in the industry.
Are you looking for a low-maintenance gas fireplace with all the charm of a wood fireplace without the mess? Call (301) 989-3300 or contact us online and ask about our fireplace conversions.
We’ve built our company on quality craftsmanship with our fireplace services because it’s more than what we do. It’s who we are. Our wide range of gas fireplace services can get you fitted with a new fireplace to replace your old wood-burning one or clean and inspect your existing fireplace for more efficiency. Our services include:
- Installations: We provide gas fireplace installations to upgrade your home for better efficiency and lower maintenance with all the charm and warmth of a real fire. We provide installations on gas burners and log sets, gas inserts, and built-in gas fireplaces.
- Repairs: While repairs tend to be low maintenance, they require professional attention when a gas leak occurs, if the pilot light is blown out, if there is a sign of a faulty gas valve, or if there are signs of propane tank troubles. Our repair services are sure to get your fireplace repaired and roaring in no time.
- Maintenance: Maintaining your gas fireplace ensures that minor repairs get fixed immediately. It also keeps your system running optimally. We provide services to clean the gas burn logs, check for natural gas leaks, and inspect your chimney for proper venting.
- Remodels: If your current gas fireplace isn’t up to standard and you’re looking for a renovation or remodel, we’re here to help, especially if your old gas fireplace has evidence of wear, is structurally compromised, and lacks proper energy efficiency. We also replace wood fireplaces.
- Gas line services: Chimney.com is one of the only chimney companies in the metropolitan area licensed by WSSC to perform service on or reline gas appliances. We provide gas line installation, replacement, and repair.
- Gas fireplace conversions: Using gas logs or a gas insert, you can convert your wood fireplace to a gas fireplace. We’re professionals at installing both!
- Commercial fireplace services: Our commercial fireplace services see to all fireplace installations, conversions, maintenance, repairs, and replacements for businesses, big or small. We service hotels, restaurants, office complexes, medical facilities, retail spaces, and more!
Signs You Need Fireplace Services
When dealing with a live flame in your home, it’s vital to ensure that you keep an eye out for signs that expert help is required. Use the below list of signs to see if it’s time to recruit the help of a Chimney.com specialist to look after your fireplace needs:
- Your fireplace is not turning on
- Strange odors are emitting from the fireplace
- You hear unusual noises
- You spot soot buildup
- The glass is cloudy
If you are noticing any of these signs, call Chimney.com at (301) 989-3300 or contact us online immediately!
Benefits of Maintaining Your Fireplace
Gas fireplaces provide the warmth of a conventional fireplace without the mess, so it’s understandable that you can forget the importance of annual maintenance. Getting your fireplace inspected and cleaned by a Chimney.com expert ensures that all working parts of your fireplace are unclogged, cleared of built-up, and not experiencing any technical issues that may reduce performance. To reduce the risk of a gas leak and minimize repair or damage to your gas fireplace, we recommend not skipping out on annual maintenance.
Why Choose Us?
With over 30 years of industry experience, we’ve refined our services at Chimney.com to meet the needs of our customers. Our dedication to quality customer care and work has earned us multiple awards from Angi and HomeAdvisor. We are proud to supply Potomac residents with certified and trained technicians that have a deep understanding of their craft and unparalleled respect for you, your home, and your family.
For free and honest estimates, locally licensed professionals, high-grade materials, and quality craftsmanship, call Chimney.com at (301) 989-3300 or contact us online.
What kind of fireplaces does Chimney.com offer inspections and cleaning on?
We offer inspections on masonry fireplaces, prefab fireplaces, gas fireplaces, and wood stoves to ensure that your fireplace is safe to use when the winter season starts. We also provide repair and maintenance services to keep your chimney in prime working conditions.
How do you convert a wood fireplace to gas?
A wood fireplace is converted to gas using gas logs or a gas insert. A gas log is a designed set of ceramic logs with internal piping that pumps gas to light your fire. A gas insert is a metal box inserted and installed professionally that uses gas to contain your fire.
How much does a gas fireplace cost?
If you’re planning for a gas fireplace installation, you should budget between $2,500 to $10,000, with installation, depending on the installation process and the make and model of your fireplace. Contacting your Chimney.com technician can help you find a solution that meets your budgetary needs.
Subpage Sidebar Form
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.