Chimney Services in Gaithersburg, MD
If you live in the Gaithersburg, MD, area and have a fireplace or wood-burning stove, you also have a chimney. Your chimney needs to be properly maintained for a fireplace or wood stove to burn efficiently. At Chimney.com, our service technicians have over 25 years of experience working with all sizes and types of chimneys.
Chimney Services We Offer
Chimney.com offers all Gaithersburg, MD, residents a complete list of chimney services. Before you light your first fire, call us to inspect and clean your chimney. The last thing you need is to have a fire that could damage your home or harm your family.
- Cleaning: Your chimney should be cleaned at least once a year, depending on how often you use your fireplace.
- Inspections: Having your chimney inspected at least once a year will ensure that it is in good condition and can protect your home when you light a fire.
- Repairs: We offer both chimney crown repairs and chimney repointing and mortar joint repair services to keep it structurally sound.
- Restorations: Our restoration services ensure that your old chimney is fully restored and functional so you can use it without fear of damaging your home.
- Damper replacement: After many years of use, your damper may show signs of damage or excessive wear and tear. We can replace your old damper so that your fireplace remains fully functional.
Our list of chimney services is extensive. Contact the team online or call Chimney.com at (301) 989-3300 today to schedule an appointment. We can keep your chimney in good shape, so you don’t have to worry this winter.
Signs You May Need Chimney Services
Chimneys rarely break without warning unless they have been damaged from the outside. In most cases, the buildup of soot and creosote causes many of your problems. The following are common signs that you may need our techs to look at your fireplace and chimney.
- Smoke in your house: If smoke is filling your home, your damper is closed, or your chimney may be clogged.
- No smoke coming out of your chimney: If you light a fire and no smoke is coming out of the chimney, it may be plugged, or something may be broken in the crown.
- Heavy soot buildup: Noticing heavy soot buildup on the walls of your fireplace or outside may mean that your chimney needs to be thoroughly swept clean.
- Can’t open or close damper: Not being able to open or close your damper may mean that it’s broken or something is blocking the mechanism.
Fireplace Relining Services
Relining your fireplace is needed if you notice cracks or smoke seeping from the chimney’s walls. We offer stainless steel liners, clay tile liners, and cast-in-place liners. If you have questions, our professional technicians have the answers when relining your fireplace.
Appliance Relining Services
Like your fireplace, other appliances may need to be relined. Chimney.com offers relining services for all of your major gas appliances.
Why Choose Chimney.com?
Chimney.com is well-known for its quality products and exceptional customer service. If you live in the Gaithersburg area and need your chimney cleaned, inspected, or replaced, call Chimney.com as soon as possible. Our technicians are trained to handle all issues common in fireplaces and wood-burning stoves.
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.