Free-Standing Gas Stoves in MD, NOVA, & DC
For more than 30 years, Chimney.com has served the MD, NOVA, and DC area with expert chimney and fireplace services. From chimney restoration to fireplace installation, our expert professionals understand how to improve your home while helping you achieve the aesthetic you want.
At Chimney.com, our core values are simple:
- Complete work on time
- Use premium parts and supplies
- Guarantee the quality of our work
- Respect your home and family
Regency Gas Stove Installation
Regency gas stoves can add a classic ambiance and cozy warmth to your home. They need to be correctly installed to keep your home and family safe. Proper installation includes:
- Having the correct stove connector
- Attaching the connector to the stove
- Checking for leaks
- Connecting the stove and moving it into place
You also need to ensure the area surrounding the Regency gas stove is ready. A fireproof floor and wall surround, as well as making sure you have the correct piping and ventilation, is essential.
The professional stove installers with Chimney.com will make sure your free-standing Regency stove is installed correctly, so you can have peace of mind each time you use it.
Benefits of Free-Standing Gas Stoves
Gas stoves do more than make your room look beautiful. They also have several other benefits, including:
- Radiant warmth: Depending on the size of your stove and room, free-standing stoves can keep cool rooms cozy.
- Energy-efficient heat: Free-standing gas stoves can use up to 25% less energy to heat a room than traditional forced-air systems.
- Convenience: Free-standing gas stoves do not need to be anchored into the wall, so you can add them to almost every room with quick and easy installation.
- Low maintenance: Unlike a traditional gas furnace, free-standing gas stoves require minimal maintenance to keep them working properly.
Why Choose Chimney.com?
If you need chimney or fireplace services in MD, NOVA, or DC, choose Chimney.com. We offer exceptional craftsmanship. Our award-winning and licensed professionals understand how to deliver first-rate customer service.
Free-Standing Gas Stove FAQs
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.