Fireplace Services in McLean, VA
If you’re looking for the charm of a wood fireplace with convenience and low maintenance, then you’re in the market for a gas fireplace. At Chimney.com, we provide services for all your upgrades, repairs, or annual maintenance on your fireplace by our fully licensed, bonded, and insured local technician in McLean. For more than 30 years, we have been providing residential and commercial fireplace services to get you winter-ready using premium materials for efficient, lasting services. Our services include:
- For free and honest estimates
- Locally licensed professionals
- High-grade materials
- Quality craftsmanship
When it comes to fireplace services that you can depend on during those cold winter months, we’re here to help. At Chimney.com, our technicians are trained, experienced, and fully equipped to manage your installation, repair, or replacement from start to finish. We even encourage our customers to test our commitment by providing free estimates from our local professionals. Our services include:
- Installations: We provide installations on gas burners and log sets, gas inserts, and built-in gas fireplaces to upgrade the home with the comfort and ease of a gas fireplace.
- Repairs: Our technicians offer repair services to ensure your gas fireplace is back up and running after experiencing a gas leak, tripped circuit breaker, blown-out pilot light, or propane tank troubles.
- Maintenance: Preventative maintenance reduces the risk of failure or more extensive repair needs after prolonged use. We clean the gas burners and logs, ensure proper ventilation for chimneys, and check for natural gas leaks from your fireplace.
- Remodels: Are you remodeling? If your gas fireplace is showing signs of wear, is structurally compromised, or lacks proper energy efficiency, it’s time to get fitted for a new one, and we’re here to make your design ideas a reality. We work with a wide range of refacing materials from brick to wood, granite, and tile to bring your ideas to life.
- Gas line services: As one of the only companies in the metropolitan area licensed by WSSC to perform service on or reline gas appliances, we’re confident that we can see you through all your gas line service needs.
- Gas fireplace conversions: If you’ve got a wood fireplace that you want to convert, you will need to choose between a direct vent fireplace and a ventless fireplace. Our technicians will help you every step of the way.
- Commercial fireplace services: There isn’t a job that is too big or small for our commercial fireplace services. We provide extensive fireplace services for hotels, office complexes, restaurants, retail spaces, medical facilities, and much more!
Signs You Need Fireplace Services
A gas fireplace is still a fireplace. All appliances in your home that use ventilation and have an open flame require maintenance, including your gas fireplace. Knowing the signs of wear on your fireplace can reduce the risk of significant repair costs and unexpected breakdowns.
Signs that you should reach out to a Chimney.com technician:
- Your fireplace won’t start
- It’s emitting a strange smell
- Strange sounds are coming from your fireplace
- You spot soot buildup
- The glass is cloudy
Benefits of Maintaining Your Fireplace
Preventative maintenance ensures a longer service life for any working appliance. Annual maintenance is required to keep your fireplace lighting smoothly throughout the years. Not only does it extend usage, it also keeps your fireplace working optimally and efficiently for as long as possible and alerts your technician to the condition of your unit to prevent damage in case of repair.
Why Choose Chimney.com?
The service we provide matters to us. For the last 30 years, the foundation of our company has been quality craftsmanship. Our dedicated professionals have worked to uphold our commitment to providing industry-leading customer service that goes above and beyond. Because of this, we’ve been recognized on major consumer platforms such as Angi and HomeAdvisor.
How do I know if my fireplace is leaking gas?
Gas leaks are hazardous. Our gas leak detection services can ensure the safety of your fireplace for continued use. If you smell a foul odor seeping from your fireplace or hear a hissing sound, contact us immediately to schedule repairs after reaching out to your gas company.
What is the risk of installing my gas fireplace myself?
Installation of fireplaces is heavily regulated by state guidelines for the safety and protection of yourself and others because it involves gas lines. We do not recommend installing a fireplace yourself. Instead, hire a professional and save yourself from a potential disaster.
How much does a gas fireplace cost?
When planning a gas fireplace installation, it is a good idea to expect between $2,500 to $10,000, depending on the kind of gas fireplace your space needs. However, if you are looking for a more comprehensive answer, our professionals at Chimney.com will be able to map out a plan and help you stay within budget.
Subpage Sidebar Form
What Your Neighbors Have to Say
It went very well. I was impressed that none of the technicians attempted to "sell" any product. The advice was sound but not pushy. He gave advice but indicated that there was no immediate...Washington, DC Senora S.
Fast, courteous, on-time service by a seasoned professional who didn't do the hard sell, just informed (with photographs of the interior of my chimney) us of the condition of our more than ...Silver Spring, MD Eugene K.
I was looking for someone to inspect my gas fireplace. I purchased the house a couple of years ago and was unsure when it was last looked at. Through Angie’s list, I found Chimney.Com whi...Melissa A.
The technician was very punctual and courteous. He did a thorough inspection of the fireplace and gave us an inspection report with tips for ongoing maintenance of the fireplace. We felt we...Fairfax, VA Prathap H.